Tower Road Animal Hospital’s wellness plans are packages that provide all recommended wellness services for one year. We all want to provide the best care possible for our pets – these packages simplify that. They also make complete care more accessible by breaking the costs for these services into low monthly payments instead of one or two big bills.
What’s Included in the Plans?
There are three levels of care available for adult animals – BASIC, COMPLETE, and PLATINUM. All levels include:
- All recommended vaccinations
- Annual fecal exams
- Annual heartworm testing (dogs) or FeLV/FIV testing (cats)
- Annual wellness bloodwork
- Annual urinalysis
- Reduced cost CO-PAY for all non-wellness exams throughout the year (emergencies, illness, injury, etc.)
- 6 FREE nail trims
- Discount on all services not included in the wellness plan
The COMPLETE plans include all of the above plus:
- Annual Dental Cleaning with COMPLETE comprehensive dental package, because your pet’s teeth need the same care as yours
The PLATINUM plans include all of the above plus:
- Annual thyroid screening (dogs and cats)
- Chest or abdominal x-rays
- Blood pressure screening
For more information, click here for frequently asked questions or call us at (303) 375-7950. Pricing information can be found here.